10 good reasons for choosing Debla
1. School and Málaga location (near the city centre and beach)
2. Our beautiful Andalusian style school building
3. Quality – accredited by the “Instituto Cervantes” and certified by Sicted.
4. Our experience and professionalism: more than 36 years teaching Spanish to people from all over the world.
5. Excellent teaching (all our teachers are native speakers with university degrees).
6. Our own learning material. Students’ average evaluation: Excellent
7. Highly individual approach to the treatment of each of our students.
8. Maximum of 8 students per class – average 5-6
9. Accommodation: on-site shared apartment, shared apartments, host families, private apartments and hotel.
10. Variety of extracurricular activities (gastronomy, sports, cultural, excursions etc.)
Debla is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and it is a member of the Costa del Sol Tourist Board and of ACEM (Association of Spanish Schools in Málaga), of EEA (Spanish in Andalucia) and of Fedele (Federation of Spanish schools for Spanish as a foreign language ).
The school Debla has also been issued with the quality certificate “Sicted”.
Official exams: we prepare you for the official D.E.L.E.(Diploma del Español como Lengua extranjera) exam of “El Instituto Cervantes”. You can register on our web-site.
La escuela está en el mejor lugar de Málaga, cerca de la playa y del Centro, todo está cuidado al detalle, desde los jardines hasta las clases, sencillamente genial.
Niklas Landmark. Libro de visitas 2011.